Ordering a Residential or Business Line.
When trying to order a residential or Business line through ucontrol.thinktel.ca you have to...
- Log into uControl.
- Click on the blue "Orders" Tab then click on "Order a Service"
- Select the type of service.
If you are told you don't have the right plan, please contact your sales rep.
- Select the Rate Center.
If the center you were looking for is not available send a ticket into firstname.lastname@example.org With the Rate center and type of line. They will let you know if you they are able to acquire.
- Select the number you wish.
- Apply Label and Additional Label (Optional)
- Select the Locale and Second Locale of required or leave as default (Optional)
Record the Web Self-Care Password and Voicemail Pin
- Enter the Caller ID Name and Number (Optional)
- Enter any call forwarding that you wish
SIM Ring Number
Call Forwarding Number
Call Forwarding Delay
- Click Create
If not you will have to provision the Phone/ATA with ThinkTel. For info how to provision with us visit Provisioning Knowledgebase article.
Click Management-->Dashboard to return to main screen.
We hope this info was a help. If you have any problems or questions, please Let us know. You can open a support ticket via https://support.thinktel.ca/contact or you can contact us by phone at 866-928-4465 Options 1-3-1