PBX/Trunk IP - Adding new Binding
When trying to add a new IP through ucontrol.thinktel.ca you have to...
- Open uControl
- Click on the blue "Orders" Tab then click "Order a Service"
- In the SIP Trunk Features section click on "New Sip Trunk Binding"
- Select the SIP Trunk.
- Select the PBX type (Media Gateway Model)
• Avaya CM/SM
• Skype for Business / restricted direct media
• Default SIP MG Model
• Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- Select the Proxy
- Select the Maximum Channels Per IP Binding
- Enter the IP End Point
- Enter up to 3 additional IP End Point
- Select SIP Authentication (Directory Number is Suggested)
- Note the Sip Password, or enter one of your choosing
- Click "Create"
Click Management-->Dashboard to return to main screen.
We hope this info was a help. If you have any problems or questions, please Let us know. You can open a support ticket via https://support.thinktel.ca/contact or you can contact us by phone at 866-928-4465 Options 1-3-1